Blushin

November 24, 2016

Photography to Jenna





LONGSLEEVE: Old Navy FUR COAT: gifted
BLUSH DRESS: Wetseal LUCITE BOOTS: Dollskill
HOLOGRAPHIC CHOKER: Forever21


I recently spoiled myself and bought these beautiful ankle boots from Dollskill. I have never ordered anything from that web shop, though I have been tempted MANY TIMES because literally, everything they have in stock is something I would wear. I just never brought myself to order because the $5 shipping flat rate in shops always gave me a turn off for some reason.


Anyways, I love these pair of boots!! Lucite heels are definitely coming back in trend and so are sock boots (is that what they call it now?) I paired these boots up with a blush colored dress and a holographic choker with a very warm wool coat. I kept getting compliments on these boots as well. Shoes always make me feel like a different person.

Happy Thanksgiving. I just want to eat pumpkin pies and shop on Black Friday. Stay warm, lovess.




Post a Comment

Instagram

© everlasting pure. Design by Fearne.