Kink Pink

December 28, 2016

photography to Jenna









SATIN BOMBER: c/o Zaful (similar)
TURTLENECK TOP: Forever21
TENNIS SKIRT/ SOCKS: American Apparel
PLATFORM BOOTS: Topshop


I'm back with another satin bomber look, this time a plain pastel pink jacket from Zaful. Pink is definitely a trend craze right now and I can totally understand why. Ladies instantly fall in love with the cute and innocent looking color. I wish it was warmer here so I could sport this jacket as much I as can. I slid this bad studded baby on my thigh and I LOVE how it kills the look... but softly, hehe.


Hope y'all stay warm or just be like me and dress for the sake of looking cute



  instagram ♡ lookbook  deviantart ♡ bloglovin  

8 comments

  1. This jacket is the perfect shade of pink! Love how you styled it x

    www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, love your skirt :)

    Kiss from Paris,
    Kelly W. www.theoctober21.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whereeeeeee did you get that leg charm thingy? Omfg!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, thank you so much for the comment and stopping by 💖
      I think I got it from ebay, it should be there if you type in along such keywords of "pink studded garter", there should be a lot of listings.

      Delete
  4. I love the looks of the Zaful pink satin bomber jacket, the black Forever 21Turtleneck, the white American Apparel tennis skirt and the black over the knee socks. All of the outfit pieces look fabulous combined in your OOTD!!! Very pretty and stylish. You look fabulous wearing it.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© everlasting pure. Design by Fearne.